Monday, June 10, 2013

New Adventures on the way!!!!

       I decided to start up this page again to keep everyone updated on the new adventures coming up in my life!! The first one starts this weekend with the scuba dive of the Red Sea Tugboat that has sunk off the coast of Panama city. I am excited for the dive and pretty nervous as well, it is a large ocean with things that can bite or sting :).
      My next adventure is a trip to Italy in a week or so and I am really excited for this. I have made a list of all the movies I need to watch before the trip and so far so good on watching them. I hope to be able to take tons of pictures through all of this. I love visiting different cultures so this is be a great adventure.
      And finally my last adventure of moving into my own apartment. At first I was nervous and scared thinking what the heck did I get myself into but now I am starting to get really excited for a new chapter in the book of life. I move in August 6 and even though it is a month and so away I am starting to organize and go through thing in my room that way I can have a smooth move to my place and also that my apartment can start off organized. I am excited to make a place my own and not be crammed in a room. I know it won't always be roses but I can hope I will love every minute of it and not be worried about being alone. 

Well here is a glimpse of what is going to happen this summer!! let the fun times begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment