Monday, June 29, 2009

Travel day 1

i am in Logroño. (my town) Ha ha yesterday was awful, i had already wanted to come home within 6 hours.lol but i am not a quieter. So my plane got in 10 minutes late, and it took me 30-45 minutes to get through customs. And the airport is 6 levels and each thing is on a different level. Then it took me 15 minutes to get into luggage claim. ha ha I got my bag and found my way to the metro (subway) and so by the time i got there i had missed the girls i was hooking up with.
So i was a little frustrated and nervous then. So i maneuvered me and my big suitcase through the metro and took 4 wrong trains, lol i missed my bus, went to the wrong bus station on the wrong side of town. I wanted to cry but i didnt. YAY!!!! So NO ONE speaks any english.. but i survived somehow by the grace of God. This little nun help me and my suitcase to the bus station. And instead of them making me pay for another bus ticket they just gave me another one and the correct metro stop and bus station. Got on on the bus it was 4 hour ride but the country is beautiful. and the people are so nice.

I will write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment