Thursday, June 25, 2009

Packed

I am finally packed. My life for the next month fit in 1 huge duffel bag, and small carry on suitcase. What are my feelings right now? I am scared, nervous, excited, worried, anxious, speechless. I am so blessed to have this opportunity, its an opportunity of a life time. Hopefully i won't have to ride in a bus with chickens and goats. :) Can't wait for this journey to begin, well actually can't wait to get to my dorm room. I am going to take a butt load of pictures, its going to be insane.. and just so y'all know they are probably going to be the most random pictures ever!!!!!
I couldn't decide if i wanted to leave technology behind such as facebook, myspace, msn, but I decided that it wouldn't be as fun for all you guys who are tracking my where abouts. I still think its amazing how much crap i (well my dad) can fit in a suitcase. AMAZING. Well i better go to bed so i am energized for the big travel, well enough so that i can sleep on the plane. Next blog will be in Spain.

Adios

1 comment: